1. Any.do Organize your tasks, lists and reminders in one easy to-do app. Any.do syncs seamlessly across all of your devices, making your to-do list accessible everywhere.
2. Clear: focuses on simplicity, ease of use but still tracks your work and tasks. The simple interface with soft colors, with bright colors help you focus on tasks, helping you avoid distracting focus.
3.Dropbox: Store your files in Dropbox, and share them with friends without any fear of losing important and useful data.
4. Flipd: is the simplest and most effective distraction blocker that prevents you from getting off task so that you can focus on what matters.
5. Google Docs: Access to all your documents from everywhere by downloading Google Docs to your device
6. Mailbird: Manage all your emails and contacts from multiple accounts easily in one unified Inbox.
7. One Note: is a program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users' notes, drawings, screen clippings, and audio commentaries.
8. Slack: communicate with your group project members. It keeps all of your messages in a centralized, searchable place. And it also lets you communicate without having to give out your phone number to someone you just met.
The Chemical Touch: Explore the properties of the elements and the standard amino acids with The Chemical Touch. A touch sensitive periodic table on one side and amino acid companion on the other, The Chemical Touch provides a wealth of information right at your fingertips.
1. Complete Anatomy Platform 3D 2020: The world's most accurate, most advanced and best-selling 3D anatomy platform with groundbreaking new technology, models and content. (Yearly Subscription: $31.99)
2. Duolingo: use the fee mobile app or web and a few minutes a day. Learn 30+ languages online with bite-size lessons based on science.
3. Outliner: allows you to organize your thoughts, tasks, and projects. Easily create a todo list for today, or track an entire project anywhere you are. Share your outlines, edit them online, and collaborate with other users.
4. Papers 3: Papers is your personal library of research on the go. Find, read, organize, share and sync your research papers - anytime, anywhere!
5. SheetMusicDirect: This all-in-one iPad sheet music viewer, score library and music store is loaded with premium, accurate arrangements from Hal Leonard.
1. Brainscape: Brainscape is a web and mobile education platform that allows students to study adaptive flashcards.
2. Evernote: It’s a simple, powerful note-taking app that makes it easy to search and organize your notes. And if you prefer to take notes on paper, the Evernote app makes it simple to digitize your notes for later review.
3. Panecal: is a scientific calculator application for technical work such as information engineering, mechanical engineering, dynamics, measurements, and construction, an essential item for engineers and science students. For Apple products.
4. RealCalc Scientific Calculator: Android's #1 Scientific Calculator - looks and operates like the real thing!
5. Snap2PDF: is a portable scanner that lets you scan documents at ease, take a picture of a need text, and then convert this picture into a PDF file.
6. Super Notes: Perfect for Lectures, Meetings, Conferences, Interviews, Debriefings, Brainstorming, Quick notes, To-Do Lists, Planning, and more.
Manage Your Money
1. Mint: Mint lets you create a budget in a few steps, and it even sends you alerts when bills need to be paid or you’re getting dangerously close to your budget limit. They’ll even send you an alert when you go over budget.
2. Pocketguard: shows you how much money you have in your pocket for everyday spending after your regular bills and subscriptions are paid to keep you on the financial straight and narrow.
3. Venmo: is a digital wallet that lets you make and share payments with friends. You can easily split the bill, cab fare, or much more.